Role: Sr. UX/UI Designer
NIKE.net, a foundational component of the Nike Technology Group, encompasses a suite of enterprise software tools serving the B2B retail supply chain.
I work on a web application that supports global Nike sales reps who adopt merchandising plans and adapt them for our retail partners.
My work for NIKE.net is under NDA. Please contact me for more information.
My responsibilities include:
- Participate in core product team strategy discussions and workshops to help define use cases and business strategies.
- Work closely with Product Owner & business partners to translate business needs and qualitative and quantitative data into operational solutions.
- Iterate & prove user-focused experience solutions through flows, sketching, wireframing, prototyping and collaborative user testing.
- Champion user-research best practices.
- Create and implement user surveys.
- Present concepts to stakeholders and translate ideas for a range of audiences including product managers and engineers.
- Create/Maintain a product UI Style Guide.
- Create high fidelity UI designs.
- Manage/Organize handoff of design assets & specs to development team and communicate UX/UI goals in agile sprint kickoffs/closeouts.
- Work with scrum team through all phases of QA and development iteration.