As a Sr. UX/UI Designer in an agile environment, my development experience affords me a more immersive level of communication with my development team. This is a crucial advantage considering the rapidly evolving and complex nature of the web.
I'm able to move comfortably and effectively between apps like Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch, for visual deliverables, and front-end code in a tool like Codepen, to quickly prototype micro-interactions for faster validation and stakeholder buy-in of UX direction.
I'm currently engaged as a Sr. UX/UI Designer, working on a global commerce web application in Nike's Go To Market Solutions division, on the NIKE.net platform.
Previously, I worked in client services for a small design & development agency, where I wore many hats, including Art Direcrtor, Sr. UX/UI Designer, and Lead Front-end Developer.
I have a degree in journalism from San Diego State University, and I studied illustration and graphic design at The Laguna College of Art & Design.
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- I love the outdoors.
- I value my family & friends over everything.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, my handy-man skills are a steady 9.
- I'm an accomplished oil painter.
- I studied improv and sketch comedy at the Groundlings School, in Los Angeles.
- My favorite film is Raising Arizona.
- I practice yoga and meditation.